EKO-IR is an active Infrared barrier that offers high performances and reduced installation costs.
The brand-new main control board allows different configurations according to site and environmental requirements ensuring high detection capability.
EKO-IR can be mounted either on ground or wall and columns can be painted to reduce visual environmental impact.
To avoid disqualification during big snow falls or sand storms the bottom IR beam (or any) can be remotely disabled through wire commands.
- Up to 200m range
- Multiple IR beam scenarios
- Different columns height (1-3m)
- Up to 5 IR beams configurations
- Remote IR beams enable/disable function
- Internal humidity control
KEY BENEFITS AND WHY TO CHOOSE
- Simple integration via dry contact
- Very easy to install and align
- Doesn’t require SW configuration tool
- SYNC wires not required
- Internal Plug&Play mechanical construction