Because of its combination of technologies, EKO-DT is a unique active barrier offering a very high level of security even under conditions of thick fog, heavy rain, strong snowfalls and sandstorms all of which tend to trigger false alarms or unreliable performances when only Infrared technology is used.
The Microwave is the technology that functions as the “Activator” because, in most cases, it is activated first. Since the two sensors will not detect an intrusion precisely at the same time the system has been designed to generate an alarm only when Infrared Technology confirms Microwave detection in a pre-selected time interval.
- Up to 100m range
- Multiple IR beam + MW scenarios
- Different columns height (1-3m)
- Up to 5 IR beams + MW configurations
- Remote IR beams enable/disable function
- Internal humidity control
KEY BENEFITS AND WHY TO CHOOSE
- Simple integration via dry contact
- Dual technology operation
- Very easy to install and align
- Doesn’t require SW configuration tool
- SYNC wires not required